1. What information we collect
When you use our services, you agree that our company may collect some of your personal information. The purpose of this page is to tell you what information we collect, why and how we use it.
We process two types of data:
- Data provided by the user
- Data that we automatically collect
Data provided by the user
Our company works exclusively with companies and professionals
If you are a professional, when you create a professional account you are asked to provide us with some information:
- company name, VAT number, contact name, email address, telephone number
- other data: professional category and full address
- which product supplied by our company are you interested in?
Data we automatically collect
- IP address of the user
2. How we use the information we collect
To ensure your access to our services and improve their delivery
We use the data collected to offer you our daily service, to inform you about our business activities or to offer you a more personalized service in line with your interests.
We use your information to provide you with access to and delivery of our services, including:
- registration and creation of the reserved area
- communications related to the provision of the service
- administrative activities, financial or accounting nature, such as those relating to the purchase of payment services and possible recovery of receivables
These treatments are necessary to correctly provide the services of Liberty Line to the users who adhere to them.
To inform you about our business activities
We use the data collected, if you have expressly given us your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may be of interest to you.
In particular we use them for:
- communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities about events, initiatives or partnerships, by e-mail, SMS or push notifications; only if you are a professional, by phone call through an operator, customer care service consisting in the offer of dedicated services during the
sale and after sale.
- to carry out analysis and reporting activities connected with promotional communication systems, such as, for example, the detection of the number of e-mails opened, the clicks made on the links present within the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the
relative operating system used.
To offer you a personalized service
- Depending on the type of product you are interested in, we may send you discounts or commercial proposals regarding these products.
3. Is the conferment of data mandatory ?
The provision of personal data is required only for the processing necessary for the provision of services offered by Liberty Line srl (any refusal for purposes of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service), but is optional for promotional purposes and refusal to give consent
does not have a negative impact on the provision of the service offered within the website www.libertycommerce.it and its applications.
4. Who are the subjects of the treatment ?
The owner of the data processing is Liberty Line srl, with registered office in Genoa (IT), Via Macaggi 17/14 16121 - Genova , VAT ID: IT03365050107
The data controller will use data controllers for the purposes specified in point 1.
You can at any time contact us and send any questions or requests relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated
The data collected in the context of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- Accounting firm for the services invoiced
- Accredited dealers of Liberty Line products
5. How can you obtain information about your data, modify, delete or copy it?
You can, at any time, view your personal data in your private area (company page). Log into your account and click on the "Reserved Area" section.
Remember that you can revoke your consent at any time by accessing your reserved area and removing the relative flags.
Export and deletion of personal data processing
To export your personal data (takeout) or request its deletion you can send a request to the email address email@example.com from the email address you registered with on LibertyCommerce.it
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in the event that exporting becomes particularly complex, within three months.
The cancellation will be made within the technical time limits and in accordance with the period of conservation set forth in this notice.
Exercise of your rights
Any person using our service can:
- Obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of processing and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of the processing of data if one of the conditions laid down in Article 18 of the GDPR is met, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including data
whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or
commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the withdrawal.
- Receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
- File a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in Italy
Please note that for any question or request related to your personal data and respect for your privacy you can write to the dedicated address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How and for how long will your data be kept?
Personal data will be kept in paper and/or electronic/informatic form for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes referred to in point 2, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
For purposes of analysis aimed at developing and improving the service, the user's personal data may be subject to the same retention period.
For direct marketing purposes we store your data for a maximum period equal to that provided for by the applicable legislation (24 and 12 months respectively).
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are kept for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
In the event of exercising the right to forget through a request for express cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be stored, in a protected form and with limited access, only for purposes of investigation and prosecution of crimes, for a period
not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently will be erased securely or anonymized irreversibly.
Finally, please note that for the same purposes, the data relating to telematic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be stored for a period not exceeding 6 years from the date of communication, in accordance with art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, which implemented EU Directive
2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
7. How do we ensure the protection of your data?
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 3, according to the indications of the reference regulations, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (art. 32) for their treatment by means of computer, manual and automated instruments and with logics
strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data itself.
This policy may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them in their pages or by alternative or similar means.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. When you return to our website, your browser will return these cookies to us so that we can provide you with a personalized experience that reflects your interests and preferences and facilitates access to our
2. Types of Cookies used
The cookies we use allow us to recognize users who return to visit the site and their data, so that they do not have to enter the same information several times. It also allows us to analyze the traffic patterns of users who visit our website to improve its usability.
Here are some of the types of cookies used on our website:
This type of cookie allows the correct functioning of www.libertycommerce.it without these cookies would not be possible to provide the services requested.
Technical cookies are used on the site for these features
- Allow users to access the protected areas of the site without having to enter their login credentials all the time.
- Remember any actions you have already performed (such as completing a form) when you return to the previous page of a session.
Analytical cookies may be used to obtain information about your use of the Website, advertisements and emails and to notify us of any errors. In addition, these cookies provide you with detailed technical information, such as the last page you visit, the number of pages you visit, whether an
email has been opened, which parts of the website or email are clicked by you, and the time that elapses between clicks. This information may be associated with your details such as your IP address, domain, or browser; however, it is analyzed together with information from other people in a way
that does not identify you from the other.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and features
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages ofwww.libertycommerce.it such as sharing keys and likes on Facebook and Google plus.
These cookies are sent by third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of www.libertycommerce.it.
The handling of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant policies to which you are requested to refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, below are the web addresses of the different information and methods for managing cookies.
You can also disable the sending of third party cookies by changing the configuration of your browser, here are the instructions for the most common browsers